Capturing the Social Revolution
IoT Orchestration Service enebular
enebular is a comprehensive development and operation service that supports the creation of IoT products and services.
The enebular name combines the words enable: “to make a system or device operational; activate” and nebular: from Latin for “cloud, fog” and also invokes the night sky and represents the idea of data and devices as numerous as the stars. Thus the mission of enebular is to activate IoT systems by connecting an unlimited number of edge devices to the cloud, bringing distributed intelligence to reality.
- Uhuru Awarded at Deloitte Technology Fast500 Asia Pacific 2017, A Ranking Program of Fastest-Growing Technology Companies
- Uhuru executives take podium at Dreamforce 2017, software conference hosted by salesforce.com
- Announcement of enebular® Enterprise Plan; IoT infrastructure system that accelerates digital transformation
Creating a New Path for the Possibilities of the Internet
Uhuru has celebrated our 11th anniversary in business as of February 10, 2017. I would like to extend my heartfelt appreciation to our customers, business partners, and people concerned for all the support you have offered us during this period.
I believe that the reason we could make it this far is because we have been continuing our effort, together with all of you, in seeking “the journey to pursue the possibilities of the Internet”, which is to create the future with proven technology and free imagination.
– Towards the Next Decade –
“Kama unataka kwenda haraka, nenda mwenyewe. Kama unataka kwenda bali, nenda pamoja.”
(“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”)This is one of my favorite sayings in Kiswahili. It means that if you want to do something big, you cannot do it singlehandedly. This saying reminds me that if I wish to achieve goals as huge in scale as “creating the future with technology and free imagination” or “contributing to society”, companions who share the same ambition are indispensable. For further growth, Uhuru aims to become not only a leading company in IoT but also a company that goes far beyond IoT, AI, and cloud. In order to achieve that aim, I am determined that it is my role and mission to have as many partners get together, and to create an environment that allows such partners to continue their endeavors. Uhuru prides having numerous unique teams in various areas of expertise. There are teams that try to commence efforts in new realms, a team that maintains and solidifies Uhuru’s legacies, teams that assist such efforts, and the management team. Each of us will carry out our own responsibility definitely by keeping a hard look at what we should be doing at the present and in the future, and we would greatly appreciate your cooperation. We look forward to continuing our journey of endeavors in new realms, together with you.
- February 10, 2017 Uhuru Corp CEO
- Takashi Sonoda
- Company name
- Uhuru Corporation
- February 2006
- Tokyo Office
4th Floor, Hulic Kamiyacho Building, 4-3-13 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0001
Phone : +81-03-6895-1520 Fax : +81-03-6895-1521
- Osaka Office
7th Floor, Nakanoshima Festival Tower West, 3-2-4 Nakanoshima Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0005
Phone : +81-050-1746-8888
- Sendai Office
2nd Floor, Rm S-04, Sendai Capital Tower, 4-10-3 Chuo, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi, 980-0021
Phone : +81-080-4661-3340
- Management Team
- CEO：Takashi Sonoda
- EVP, COO：Shukichi Kuwata
- Director：Takao Kobori
- Director, CSO：Masamichi Tanaka
- Director, CFO：Hiroki Uchida
- Director, Audit & Supervisory Committee Member ：Hirokazu Kizawa
- Director, Audit & Supervisory Committee Member ：Masatake Yone
- Director, Audit & Supervisory Committee Member ：Tomoaki Abe
- Director, Audit & Supervisory Committee Member ：Tadaaki Kimura
- Director, Audit & Supervisory Committee Member ：Akimichi Degawa
- ¥591,997,500 (As of August 2017)
- Business Areas
- IoT solution, Marketing cloud, Public cloud, Data analytics development, Creative
- Main Customers
- Murata Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
- DENTSU TEC INC.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Printing & Packaging Machinery, Ltd.
- Adastria Co., Ltd.
- Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- NEC Solution Innovators, Ltd.
- Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Himawari Life Insurance, Inc.
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, MOFA
- The Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Vitalizing Local Economy Organization by Open Data & Big Data (VLED)
- IoT Acceleration Consortium
- Contact us